Following the recent restructure of the England Walking Football Community (EWFC) an exciting opportunity as the England Tournament/Fixtures Officer (Walking Football) position has arisen.
The successful candidate will be responsible for arranging, finding and entering our teams into appropriate competitions whilst delivering and maintaining the EWFC aims and objectives.
- Previous experience as a tournament organiser at a local, national or International level.
- An existing list of International nation representatives, Clubs and Venues contacts.
- Strong planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong interacting and presenting skills.
- Good networking and promotional skills.
- An ability to make decisions and initiate action.
- To encompass the ethos of the EWFC and promote the organisation positively.
- To formulate a directory of international contacts.
- Liaise with the contacts of international nations with a view to arranging mutually acceptable dates for matches on either a home or away basis.
- Liaise with all EWFC team managers to propose and arrange dates of international matches.
- Formulate a calendar of arranged fixtures of all England matches and training schedules.
- Incorporate other events into the calendar.
- Include Council members in any necessary correspondences and report regularly to the Council.
Should you meet the above criteria all interested parties should email their CV and supporting information to: [email protected]
It needs to be noted this is a voluntary position and reports directly to the EWFC Council.
Closing Date: 12th February 2021
Interviews: tbc February 2021