Following the recent restructure of the England Walking Football Community (EWFC) an exciting and influential opportunity as the England Men’s over 70s Managers (Walking Football) position has arisen.
The England Men’s Over 70 s Manager will lead our vitally important organisation into a brighter and better future whilst delivering and maintaining the EWFC aims and objectives.
- Previous experience as a Manager or Coach at a local or national level.
- Experience working with Men’s teams preferably in Walking Football.
- Experience of working in an adult development environment nationally and Internationally.
- Strong planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong interacting and presenting skills.
- Good networking and promotional skills.
- An ability to cope with pressure and setbacks in a positive way.
- A desire to work towards personal goals and objectives.
- An ability to make decisions and initiate action.
- An up-to-date Continued Professional Development Record.
Should you meet the above criteria all interested parties should email their CV and supporting information to: [email protected]
It needs to be noted this is currently a voluntary position
Closing Date: 20th March 2021
Interviews: tbc March 2021