Following the recent restructure of the England Walking Football Community (EWFC) an exciting and influential opportunity as the England Men’s over 60, s Managers (Walking Football) position has arisen.
The England Men’s Over 60, s Manager will lead our vitally important organisation into a brighter and better future whilst delivering and maintaining the EWFC aims and objectives.
- Previous experience as a Manager or Coach at a local or national level.
- Experience working with Men’s teams preferably in Walking Football.
- Experience of working in an adult development environment nationally and Internationally.
- Strong planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong interacting and presenting skills.
- Good networking and promotional skills.
- An ability to cope with pressure and setbacks in a positive way.
- A desire to work towards personal goals and objectives.
- An ability to make decisions and initiate action.
- An up-to-date Continued Professional Development Record.
Should you meet the above criteria all interested parties should email their CV and supporting information to: [email protected]
It needs to be noted this is currently a voluntary position
Closing Date: 23rd July 2021
Interviews: tbc July 2021